iPad Device Recommendations 2017
- It is recommended that all students bring an iPad Air.
- If students are purchasing a new device this year, a 32 GB or 128 GB memory iPad Air 2 is recommended.
- Screen size is optional and will rely on personal preference.
- We strongly recommend a sturdy case like a "survivor" style case be purchased to protect your investment.
- A set of headphones for school use are also required.
- Optional extras to consider: some students found portable battery chargers and iPad keyboards helpful but these items were not purchased by the majority of students in 2015 & 2016.
Step-by-step Guide - Buying Apps
Steps for Purchasing and downloading Apps Years 7-10 2017
1. The App (applications) list required for your student can be downloaded from this page.
3. You might like to use a $50 prepaid iTunes card purchased from any supermarket instead of linking this account to a credit card. This will allow some parental control of how much money can be spent using this account.
4. Purchase the needed Apps from the student list and download them to your device. Many of these Apps may come free with the purchase of a new device. iPad User’s Guide
5. Please ensure these Apps are downloaded before the first day of school.
6. Students will need to know their own Apple Id and password on the first day of school.
Leading Edge Computers
Campion Education Online
Campion Education is one of Australia's largest suppliers of
primary and secondary level textbooks and eBooks.
Campion myconnect App
Year 7 will be downloading digital textbooks during the first week of school in 2017. Please ensure textbooks are purchased before school starts.
Step-by-step Guide - Buying Textbooks
Steps for Purchasing Textbooks for Year 7-10 2017
1. In Term 4, a textbook list and online ordering instruction from Campion will be
posted to each student. (*Remember some subjects may have electronic texts and other
subjects may have printed textbooks. Read the textbook list carefully.)
2. Order all needed textbooks online from Campion link here.
3. Within 24 hours of ordering from Campion, you will receive an email invoice with a list of all
4. Any printed textbook you have ordered will be posted to the address you provided. For
electronic textbooks, your emailed invoice will include the instructions for downloading the
Campion myconnect App.
5. Year 7 will be given instructions on their first day of school in 2017 for downloading their
Digital Citizenship for parents
Five practical pointers from Common Sense Media to help parents understand and manage the lives of their digital kids.
If you need assistance getting your student and their iPad ready for 2017 please email us at:
If you would like to be added to the mailing list: